Study in Australia, Education consultant in Australia, Universities in sydney, Skilled migration sydney, Education consultant in sydney, Visa Australia, Immi Australia, Australian pr, 457 work visa Australia, Professional Year Australia

Prudential Education


Permanent Resident

Resident Return Visas and Permanent Residency

Subclass 155

This visa allows current or former Australian permanent residents, or former Australian citizens to re-enter Australia after travelling overseas. This visa will allow you to maintain your status as an Australian permanent resident on your return to Australia.

Subclass 151

This visa allows resettlement of former Australian permanent residents and persons who served in the Australian Armed Forces before 1981.
This visa is for you if you have either:

  • Spent nine (9) of your first 18 years in Australia as a permanent resident or;
  • Completed three (3) months of service in the Australian Armed Forces at any time before 19 January 1981.

You may include your partner and dependent family members in your application if they meet certain requirements.

Other permanent visas can be applied for under the family, skilled and employer sponsored category visas.


If you migrated to Australia and meet the eligibility requirements you can apply for citizenship by conferral. Confer means to give. Citizenship by conferral means to be given citizenship.

You may qualify if one of the following applies:

  • You’re the spouse of an Australian citizens
  • You are a New Zealand or British citizens who has lived in Australia for a long time
  • You’re the child of a former Australian citizen
  • Papuans born before independence in 1975
  • People who arrived under the Commonwealth Child Migration Scheme
  • Refugees and humanitarian entrants.

If you were born overseas to an Australian parent you can apply for citizenship by descent.

If you were adopted by an Australian citizen you can apply for citizenship by adoption or conferral depending on whether your adoption was finalised in Australia or overseas.

If you lost or gave up your citizenship you may be eligible to apply for citizenship by resumption.

Contact us for more information on your specific needs.



Holmes Institute

University of Ballarat

Melbourne Institute of Technology (MIT)

Central Queensland University (CQU)

University of Western Sydney (UWS)

Victoria University (VU)


Make sure you dont miss interesting happenings by joining our newsletter program.

Contact us

Address : 5/96-98 Wigram Street, Harris Park, NSW 2150, Australia.

  • Phone : 612 86770827, 86774050, 96874111

Connect with us

We're on Social Networks. Follow us & get in touch.

Quick links

Our universities / college partner

Our Services


You are here: Home Migrate to Australia Permanent Resident