Study in Australia, Education consultant in Australia, Universities in sydney, Skilled migration sydney, Education consultant in sydney, Visa Australia, Immi Australia, Australian pr, 457 work visa Australia, Professional Year Australia

Prudential Education


Student Visa

Annually Australia welcomes many overseas students who apply to study at an Australian University. According to latest reports, over 300,000 international students are currently studying in Australia from all over the world.

As a student you are allowed to work up to 20 hours a week whilst studying. Students who finish at least 2 years in Australia may be eligible to apply for permanent residency. Prudential will help you every step of the way, from advising you on your study options and the tuition fees involved, to arranging accommodation, casual work and advising on other visas you may be eligible to apply for once you graduate.

Obtaining an Australian degree or qualification can help you earn extra points for your Permanent Residency application. Even if you don't meet the requirements at the time of application, you can easily obtain an 18 month graduate allowing unrestricted work and residence in Australia, allowing you to work in Australia to gain yet more extra points and money

Relevant Sub classes: 570, 571, 572, 573.


Holmes Institute

University of Ballarat

Melbourne Institute of Technology (MIT)

Central Queensland University (CQU)

University of Western Sydney (UWS)

Victoria University (VU)


Make sure you dont miss interesting happenings by joining our newsletter program.

Contact us

Address : 5/96-98 Wigram Street, Harris Park, NSW 2150, Australia.

  • Phone : 612 86770827, 86774050, 96874111

Connect with us

We're on Social Networks. Follow us & get in touch.

Quick links

Our universities / college partner

Our Services


You are here: Home Migrate to Australia Student Visa