Study in Australia, Education consultant in Australia, Universities in sydney, Skilled migration sydney, Education consultant in sydney, Visa Australia, Immi Australia, Australian pr, 457 work visa Australia, Professional Year Australia

Prudential Education


Study In Australia

Students who really want to pursue their higher study in Australia must require for admission to institute and for students visa from Australian Government. Students must follow various steps to study in Australia. First of all, they must need to take decision about preferred course as well as institution. After that, they need to submit their application to a particular institute. After submitting, students will get Offer Letter as well as electronic Confirmation of Enrolment. And at the last, they require to apply for a student visa.

Basically, there are numbers of entry requirements, which patients should meet for you visa application and institution application. It contains English language requirements, academic requirements, overseas student health cover and   evidence of funds to support your study. To get more information about it, our experienced staff will always help you.

To pursue study in Australia, students need to meet numbers of entry requirements

English Language Requirements

Students must need to represent their result of English Language test. Keep in mind that English language skill required by every institute but it can be little bit different from skill level required. It is really good to check absolute visa information on institution website and Department of Immigration & Citizenship (DIAC) website for getting idea about requirement of English Language.

Academic Requirements

Basically, Academic Requirement to study in Australia is totally depending on education level that you wish to study. Be aware because each institute has different entry requirement, thus it is very important to read whole information of course on website. At Prudential Education, we also help you to provide helpful information about it.

General Guidance On Entry Requirements:

Schools: Entry requirement for each school is different. But basically, it depends on state where you want to study. 

English language:  Entry requirement is different for each school as per English language course that you want to study.

UndergraduateEducation:If students want to get admission into undergraduate course in Australia then they should have Australian Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (Year 12).

Postgraduate Education: It is very necessary to complete any one degree at undergraduate level. While taking admission, institute will search your ability as well as work experience.

Vocational education and training:Some courses will need specific pre-requisite subjects or work experience.

Overseas Student Health Cover

For international students, Australia has a specific health cover system that is known as Overseas Students Health Cover. It is extremely helpful to pay for hospital or medical when you need while studying in Australia.

Reasons to study in Australia

  • High and standard quality education system
  • High living standard with low cost of living
  • Friendly and Multi-ethnic Society            
  • Easy to get Australian Visa
  • Ranked the best country to live and work in the world
  • Australia approves and uses new technologies at a very fast rate

Facts about Education in Australia

  • Short time period degree courses
  • Internationalacknowledged institutions as well as degrees
  • International students can easily get post study work visa
  • During vacation, students can work 20 hours per week or even full time
  • Main intake starts in February every year while a second intake starts in July (some colleges also provide October intake)
  • Many English Exams like Test of English as a Foreign Language internet-Based test (TOEFL IBT),Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic, IELTS, etc. are acknowledged for admission

Good Courses To Study In Australia

  • MBA
  • Medicine
  • Engineering
  • Film and Media
  • Nanotechnology
  • Computer Science
  • Finance and Accounts
  • Environmental Studies
  • Information Technology (IT)
  • Aviation, Tourism and Hospitality

Top Universities and Institutes in Australia

  • Australian National University
  • Curtin University of technology
  • Monash University
  • The University of Western Australia
  • The University of Melbourne 
  • The University of Sydney
  • QUT
  • UNSW
  • Blue Mountains Hotel School
  • Australian School of Business Administration Technology and Research
  • Billy Blue School of Graphic & Design
  • ATMC-Australian Technical And Management College
  • Horticultural Skills Australia
  • QIBT In Association With Griffith University
  • Melbourne Institute of Technology
  • James Cook University (Brisbane)
  • University of ballarat
  • University of Western Sydney
  • Holmes Institute
  • Kent Institute
  • Victoria University

Working in Australia

nternational students at the higher education level can work on a casual basis (upto 20 hours a week) during course time and full time during vacation periods, provided this does not interfere with their study program.

Universities and TAFE institutions have a Careers Office, which regularly posts employment vacancies.

Before gaining paid part-time employment, you must lodge an application for a ‘student visa with permission to work' with the Department of Immigration, Multicultural and Indigenous Affairs (DIMIA). You can only do this once you have started your course in Australia.


There is a wide range of student accommodation available in Australia. These include university halls of residence, university apartments for post graduate students and privately rented independent housing. Students can also arrange a 'Homestay' with a local family or board at many of the private secondary schools. Once you get an admission, the university's international office would help you find a suitable accommodation. Various options:

1. Homestay or farmstay 
Institutions maintain a register of families prepared to board international students during the academic year. Meals are usually included in the cost. Single or shared rooms may be offered. , and the cost will vary accordingly. Homestay is popular with younger students  and those studying short term English courses. Farmstay offers the same services in a rural setup.

Educational institutions ensure that homestay families are reputable, and that they offer accommodation of a reasonable standard. This type of accommodation gives international students access to the Australian lifestyle in a natural and friendly way. Students are often treated like members of the family. 
Approx. Cost : A$ 150 - A$ 200 per week

2. Private Board 
Private board is similar to homestay. Students negotiate personally with the landlord about the standard of accommodation and meals they require. 
Approx. Cost :  A$ 50 - A$ 150 per week 
(depending on the services provided)

3. Hostels and Guest House
Hostels are usually run by organisations such as youth Hostels Australia, the Young Men's Christian Association (YMCA) and Young Women's Christian Association (YWCA). Students share kitchen and bathroom facilities. 
Approx. Cost :   A$ 80 - A$ 120 per week

4. Share and Rental Accommodation 
Students often share accommodation with fellow students. They advertise on student notice boards and in the classified section of newspapers. All members of the household are responsible for cooking and cleaning. Students may have to provide their own furniture. 
Approx. Cost :   A$ 70 - A$ 150 per week

5. University Apartments 
Postgraduate and married students have access to this type of self contained, fully furnished accommodation within the university system. 
Approx. Cost : A$ 130 - A$ 215 per week

6. University Residential Colleges 
Residential Colleges provide accommodation with meal. They are slightly more expensive than university Halls of Residence The college undertakes cleaning and household tasks. Sporting and social facilities, tutoring, libraries and generally computer access are also provided. 
Approx. Cost :   A$ 150 - A$ 250 per week

7. Halls of Residence
Halls of residence are located on or near university campuses and are generally cheaper than residential colleges. International students find them an attractive option. Students usually have meals and some cleaning services provided. Only full time students are accepted. Students need to apply early because of the high demand for places. 
Approx. Cost : A$ 100 - A$ 150 per week

Health Care

It is a requirement of the Australian Government that international students register for the Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) before coming to Australia.

OSHC helps pay for medical and hospital care you may need while in Australia. The OSHC rates for a 12-month stay are $ 274 for a single premium and $ 548 for a family premium.

OSHC is available from Medibank Private, Australia's largest private health insurer, Medibank Private has many business service centres around Australia, which provide fast and convenient service.

We guide you to choose right course in right college / University


Holmes Institute

University of Ballarat

Melbourne Institute of Technology (MIT)

Central Queensland University (CQU)

University of Western Sydney (UWS)

Victoria University (VU)


Make sure you dont miss interesting happenings by joining our newsletter program.

Contact us

Address : 5/96-98 Wigram Street, Harris Park, NSW 2150, Australia.

  • Phone : 612 86770827, 86774050, 96874111

Connect with us

We're on Social Networks. Follow us & get in touch.

Quick links

Our universities / college partner

Our Services


You are here: Home Study In Australia